This property will be available from February 23, 2018.
Perfect Family Home with Granny Flat & In ground swimming pool
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
With a combination of family arrangements and business opportunities being tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, on a huge acreage block in an unbeatable location, prepare to fall in love with this charming 1930's home.
Walking through the front gate of this home you are greeted by lush green landscaped gardens that lead you to the magnificent property which boats a generous wrap around veranda, the entertainer's dream! Polished timber flooring through the living areas, with a separate rumpus room and dining room complete with a built in bar, there is more than enough space for everyone!
A generous sized granny flat, featuring a kitchenette, open plan living and dining, two bedrooms and a bathroom makes this home perfect for a larger family with in-laws or teenagers wanting their own space.
* Four bedrooms, main bedroom with access to the veranda
* Beautiful kitchen with timber cupboards featuring lead lighting windows, stainless steel appliances and ample pantry space.
* Main living room and additional rumpus room
* Dining area with built in bar
* Air Conditioning & Ceiling fans
* A claw bath and original features with separate toilet
* Internal Laundry
* Veranda wrapping around the front of the home
* In-ground pool with spa and large hut pergola.
* Tennis court fenced.
* Huge Avery with individual cages and built in pond. (potential to convert to horse stables)
* Double lock up Shed with work benches and additional parking external
* 4 Bay Car port
* Large Dam and acres of usable land
* Two bedrooms
* Living room with combined dining with kitchenette
* Double drive way access
An outstanding opportunity like this does not come up very often, click the BOOK INSPECTION button now to register to view this home.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
3.68 ha / 9.09 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.