Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Dual Living Opportunity with 6%+ Rental Yield
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in an exclusive, quiet and leafy cul-de-sac, this spacious double storey brick and tile home promises a relaxed, private and convenient lifestyle for large families or investors keen to secure a quality property within a popular enclave.
Situated on a 1,934sqm elevated block, boasting light-filled interiors, a spectacular four-bedroom residence offering privacy, generous outdoor entertaining areas, and the option to move straight in. A children's paradise, with plenty of room for a set of swings, a trampoline, or maybe even a swimming pool. But lets'not forget about the granny flat located at the front of the large home site surrounded by beautiful gardens for tranquility and ultimate privacy.
The two dwellings on this block makes for an excellent investment for the astute buyer.
- Modern kitchen with slide away pantry & ample storage space, and stainless steel appliances and two draw dishwasher
- Open plan kitchen, dining & living
- Large family room/office area/4th bedroom
- Main bathroom & separate WC with timber feature walls
- Separate laundry & courtyard for drying
- Beautiful modern Floor coverings throughout
- Fans, air conditioning & lavish fireplace
- Multiple outdoor areas; upstairs balcony on two sides with expansive views to the East & gazebo with spa on the lower level.
- Beautifully landscaped, leafy walkway to the front, with plenty of parking space for all the family & visitors
- 2 car accommodation
- 1,934m2 block
- Tenant currently paying $480pw
House 2: GRANNY FLAT
- Combined kitchen, dining & living
- Electric cooking & pantry
- Bedroom with ensuite
- Private front deck with views to the East
- Cladding with Colorbond roof
- Car space allotted on the block, or at the front of the cottage
- Tenant currently paying $200pw
The location is perfect, close to schools, transport, local shopping, M1 & Logan Motorway access, just 20 minutes drive to popular theme parks, 30-40 minutes to Gold Coast & Brisbane City, traffic permitting.
This home is a must inspect by appointment phone Annabelle Ross now!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,934m² / 0.48 acres
2 garage spaces
Mount Warren Park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.