Home Buyer's Dream - Space and Style Galore!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
If you've been looking for a home in a quiet street, bursting with potential and minutes to everything, this is the home for you. After creating this beautiful family home and making lifelong memories this tightly held property is now available to the market for the first time in 22 years.
Situated on a beautiful 700m2 block of land, with lush gardens this home offers three spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-ins. The well appointed kitchen boasts ample bench, drawer and cupboard space and flows effortlessly out to the large air conditioned 10m X 5.5m fully enclosed extension which is currently being utilised as a huge living area. Here you are sure to enjoy alfresco living/dining while watching the birds frolic in the native gardens.
Property features -
* Designed and built by a builder owner
* 3 massive bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
* Recently updated large modern kitchen
* Living area with ceiling fan & air conditioning
* Built in garage conversion - use as either a study or living space
* An amazing 10m X 5.5m fully enclosed certified extension with air conditioning
* Modern bathroom with large shower
* Separate toilet
* Internal laundry with ample cupboard space
* Large flat 700m2 block
* Side access with drive through carports
* Free standing enclosed shed - versatile space with endless options
* Beautifully maintained and manicured gardens
* Room for a pool
* Rental appraisal $420 - $440 per week
This home is sure to suit almost every buyer with its versatility, modern touches and amazing location.
Mount Warren Park is situated approximately halfway between Brisbane CBD, Gold Coast, Ipswich and Redland Bay. It is only a few minutes drive to all the major arterial roads making your commute a breeze.
This property is going to be popular and will sell quickly. Call Rob to organise your inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Mount Warren Park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.